Even though the first decade of the 21st century witnessed a change in how nearly everyone acquires and listens to music, some things about music -- especially holiday music -- may never change. According to the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, the following 25 songs were the most performed holiday songs of the first decade of the 21st century. The date was compiled with the aide of Mediaguide, the most comprehensive digital audio performance tracking technology in the world.
1. Winter Wonderland - Eurythmics.
2. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - Nat "King" Cole.
3. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes.
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - The Pretenders.
5. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Bruce Springsteen.
6. White Christmas - Bing Crosby.
7. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Michael Buble.
8. Jingle Bell Rock - Daryl Hall & John Oates.
9. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - Gene Autry.
10. Little Drummer Boy - The Harry Simeone Chorale & Orchestra.
11. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams.
12. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Josh Groban
13. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee.
14. Silver Bells - Anne Murray.
15. Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano.
Rounding out the Top 25 songs are: Frosty The Snowman, A Holly Jolly Christmas, Blue Christmas, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus, Home For The Holidays, Carol Of The Bells, Wonderful Christmastime and Do They Know It's Christmas?.